The GUEST HOUSE is located in a magnificent mountain landscape with vast vistas extending far into the Namib Desert. The guest rooms are spacious and comfortable with private bathrooms and a table/seating area or adjoining work area. Our farm is located at an high altitude with cool nights and is malaria-free.
- 15 Guest rooms (non-smoking area): double / 3-bed / 4-bed family rooms
- Three-course set dinner; expanded breakfast; lunch on request
- Small library
- Lecture room with projector
- Indoor swimming pool
- Laundry service if required
- Hand-crafted and personally designed items on offer include post cards, coffee mugs, books, astro-beanies and others