Our CAMPSITE is located on the Great Western Escarpment of Namibia in a spectacular mountain landscape. Adventurers and nature lovers have a stunning view into the vastness of the land including sightings of wildlife and may also enjoy magnificent sunsets. With darkness falling, a brilliant night sky unfolds. ‚Stylish and environmentally friendly‘ – that was our concept when rebuilding the campsite. We offer you:
- 4 campsites with shade and wind protection, barbecue facilities and a water connection
- A pavilion that is suitable for groups and joint activities or can also be used in bad weather; there is an indoor fireplace, tables and seating for 28 people, a kitchen area and storage space
- Modern bathrooms with solar hot water
- WiFi internet access
- Designer compost toilets … yes, we do live in an arid country!
- Solar lighting in the communal area, but no power supply for 220V electrical appliances; USB charging facility is available
- Firewood should preferably be brought along or may be purchased at the farmhouse
- Flyer download
Please note: Since our astronomers may already begin with their astro-photography in the early evening hours, vehicles should not be used after sunset on the way to the farm house. Similarly, torch lights should always be pointed down.